why eis ambulatory infusion service?
EXECUTIVE INFUSION SERVICES
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center is an Independent Stand-alone Infusion center.
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center works closely with physicians and patients.
- Provide Comprehensive assessment of patients with ongoing patient monitoring and reassessment activities throughout treatment
- Our highly trained Clinical Pharmacist, Registered nurses, Pharmacy Technicians, Medical assistant and staff monitor patients closely to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes and patient safety.
- We provide services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients and offer a range of professional services.
- Assist with Insurance prior authorization processing.
- All patients signed to All Patient Saving Programs if applicable.
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center cater to patients with busy lifestyle by making available special appointment hours, including after business hours, weekends, and FREE transportations.
- EIS Ambulatory Infusion Center is located inside a medical building with onsite physicians.
- 24/7 Live Support (Cell Phone) access to specially trained nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- A dedicated team of clinical experts stay with your patients for the duration of their therapy
EIS Ambulatory Infusion Center
Antibiotics Prescription Referral Form
Crohn’s & UC Disease’s Prescription
Injectafer/Venofer Prescription Referral
IVIG Prescription Referral Form
Simponi’s Prescription Referral Form
Ulcerative Colitis Prescription
OCREVUS’s Prescription Referral Form
RITUXAN’s Prescription Referral form
Nucala Prescription Referral Form
Xolair Prescriotion Referral Form