why eis ambulatory infusion service?
EXECUTIVE INFUSION SERVICES
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center is an Independent Stand-alone Infusion center.
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center works closely with physicians and patients.
- Provide Comprehensive assessment of patients with ongoing patient monitoring and reassessment activities throughout treatment
- Our highly trained Clinical Pharmacist, Registered nurses, Pharmacy Technicians, Medical assistant and staff monitor patients closely to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes and patient safety.
- We provide services to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients and offer a range of professional services.
- Assist with Insurance prior authorization processing.
- All patients signed to All Patient Saving Programs if applicable.
- EIS Executive Ambulatory Infusion Center cater to patients with busy lifestyle by making available special appointment hours, including after business hours, weekends, and FREE transportations.
- EIS Ambulatory Infusion Center is located inside a medical building with onsite physicians.
- 24/7 Live Support (Cell Phone) access to specially trained nurses and Clinical Pharmacists
- A dedicated team of clinical experts stay with your patients for the duration of their therapy
EIS Ambulatory Infusion Center
Antibiotics Prescription Referral Form
Crohn’s & UC Disease’s Prescription
Injectafer/Venofer Prescription Referral
IVIG Prescription Referral Form
Simponi’s Prescription Referral Form
Ulcerative Colitis Prescription
OCREVUS’s Prescription Referral Form
RITUXAN’s Prescription Referral form
Nucala Prescription Referral Form
Xolair Prescription Referral Form
Aduhelm Prescription Referral Form